The intent of the Global Fellowship Programme is to have participants return to their home countries upon program completion to share and apply the knowledge and experience gained during their programmes. Social Enterprise Global Fellows participants are required to return to their home country for an aggregate period of eight weeks after completing their global fellowship program.
You can apply for a Short-term study visa if you’re doing a short course of study in the UK and you meet the other eligibility requirements
£93 for a 6 month visa
£179 for an 11 month visa
The Global Social Enterprise Fellowship Programmme is estimated to cost One Million, Six Hundred and Ninety Thousand Naira only.(=N=1,690,000:00) for each participant. The cost may cover the total cost that includes tuition and fees, books, accommodation, and partial funding toward meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses.
The Social Enterprise Global Fellowship Tuition Covers the Following:
- Fellowship training courses in Nigeria and United Kingdom;
- Accommodation at Sheffield Hallam University residential hall;
- A stipend to partially cover food and incidental expenses;
- Provision for books, materials and supplies; and
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
- Travel Ticket to and from United Kingdom
- All traveling within United Kingdom
Note: All provisions above are subjected to change.