The Global Social Enterprise Fellowship is an innovative programme focused on young people with interest in social entrepreneurship and social economy to take enterprises and innovative models to the next level. The programme will bring the fellows to latest developments in Social Enterprise Sector and understanding of Global practical.
The Global Social Enterprise Fellowship from Social Enterprise Academy give participants opportunity to international work placements. Fellowships take place in the United Kingdom, Canada, European Union and Hong Kong at nonprofit, government or nongovernmental organizations, for-profit and nonprofit social businesses, and social venture capital firms. Participants seeking to transition between sectors, industries and functional areas use the fellowship programme to apply their business skills and explore social enterprise areas.
The 2018 Global Fellowship is eight weeks residential programme taking place in United Kingdom. The programme will commence by 4th February 2018 and end by 18th March, 2018.
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME:
1. To develop programme that helps fellows develop completely new model of problem - solving venture
2. To enhance understanding of the mechanisms, opportunities and challenges of a social entrepreneur
3. To prepare Fellows to become competitive in the local and global market banking on effective leadership and increasing social innovation
4. To receive the additional benefits of access to the resources and expertise of the Social Enterprise Initiative
5. To learn practical skills by working alongside experienced social entrepreneurs Globally
6. To deepen their understanding of social enterprise and to take this experience back to Nigeria.
7. To learn how to be an active part of the global social enterprise community