FINANCIAL MODELING FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
The programme is valuable for social enterprise of all shapes and sizes, and at all stages of the start-up cycle. It is applicable to a wide range of people: aspiring social entrepreneurs, non-profits that want to create market-based projects, impacts investors evaluating new businesses and also co-operate entrepreneurs who want to launch ventures aimed at the bottom of the pyramid market.
This Seminar teaches participants including those from non-profit organizations, social entrepreneurs, corporate entrepreneurs, and social change leaders how to use financial modeling and creative approaches to market-based funding to scale the impact of their work.
This course will be valuable for organizations of all shapes and sizes, and particularly useful for those in the early stages of development.
This approach helps ensure that your product or service can be realistically commercialized and that the business model is built for scalability from the start.
- Have the knowledge on how to build a basic financial model from the ground up, starting from a single (business unit) – a stand-alone profit-center (like a branch, sales office, or individual franchise) that is replicated when you scale.
- Be able to apply this approach to ensure that your product or service can be realistically commercialized, and that the business model is built for scalability from the start.
- Understand how to estimate the reach and size of your operational unit and identify what costs at scale means to your organization.
- Social entrepreneurs
- Co-operative Societies
- Non-Profit Organizations (NGO)
- Self-help Groups
- Credit Unions
- Government / Consultants
- Young entrepreneurs
- Professionals / Investors