Co-operative and Social Enterprise Management
Co-operative and Social Enterprise Seminar is designed for participants interested in pursuing or management careers and/or voluntary service in the co-operative and / or social enterprise field.
It provides the participants with ideas and skills needed to engage in sustainable model and to equip them with the knowledge and skills they need to participate meaningfully and effectively at leadership level in the decision-making, management and entrepreneurial processes of cooperative enterprises
The Seminar will build participants capacity on creative ideas needed to solve problems of the community and society.
- To equip participants for management careers and/or voluntary service at senior level in a wide range of co-operative and social enterprises.
- To equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to participate meaningfully and effectively at leadership level.
- Explain the importance of Co-operative and Social Enterprise values and principles to member based businesses.
- To develop your capacity to respond creatively to the needs and problems of the wider community and society.
- Explore how Co-operatives and Social Enterprise as a social economic model can contribute to community development.